Purpose – The purpose of this weblog is to facilitate contact between people in the reform effort who share both a common goal and methods necessary to achieve real reform. It is also to promote a useful discussion between readers and provide an easy means of keeping up with events. This weblog is for those people who share a common goal of protecting Family Rights.
We believe in these core beliefs:
That BOTH biological parents have a right to know they have a child.
That BOTH parents are presumed FIT AND EQUAL (in terms of both physical and legal custody of their children).
That if anyone (such as a spouse, relative, and or Child Protective “services”) wishes to challenge that, you have a right to speedy trial, counsel, and the protection of a criminal jury and a unanimous verdict.
That the “state” needs to prove you were a demonstrated serious and intentional threat to your child’s safety and acted with malintent.
That a child has a right to EQUAL contact with BOTH parents.
That a child does NOT have a right to pick a preferred parent. A child does NOT have a right to parents who always act in the child’s best interest. Sound strange?, click here.
All should be “equally” treated with dignity, respect and compassion.
We can condemn injustice without malice.
We support those who are willing to participate in Non-Violent Action and risk arrest/jail in peaceful demonstrations. We identify ourselves as ‘parents’ seeking reform. Our issue is family rights and the ability to raise and nurture our own child free of government interference. Our primary focus is NOT just men’s rights, or women’s rights, and or child support reform. It’s ALL of the above!
Courts must work toward a shared parenting norm
PETITION TO NEWS DIRECTORS AT CNN, MSNBC, ABC NEWS, CBS NEWS, NBC NEWS
The Family Court System operates behind closed…
“Good fathers are being systematically removed from their children in domestic relations courts around our country through discriminatorylaws which support a multi-billion dollar government industry. It is a form of oppression where innocent children become the hard victims. Our talents, health and productivity are being lost to a litigious system focused on the ever elusive child’s best interests. We have come a long way since the Dred Scott decision. Here “I” am…a white civil rights advocate petitioning a black president for equal rights. Yet it is much more than that. A father is asking another father to help preserve future generations of Americans.” ~ A Father
“The father’s rights movement isn’t an anti-mom or anti-woman movement; it’s an anti-unfairness movement. It just so happens that moms have most of the power in the family court system in America.” ~ Attorney Joseph E. Cordell
Here we are starting another year in the same position as last year and the year before that and the year before that. Three years now since I saw my two children and three more to go if the situation remains the same. My son Scott will be sixteen in three years time and he will instantly have the freedom to choose to find me. Which is why I keep my blog running.. I have said this over and over again during the last three years, all we want is equality. Not too much to ask in 2014. A fathers right to see his children and a child’s right to see his or her father. Men are often accused of being controlling, but when a mother denies a father access to his children and a child access to his or father then that is the extreme of controlling behavior. But that seems to go unrecognized. Balanced? I don’t think so. Fair? I don’t think so. Equal? I don’t think so. Children are not tools to be used as a punishment against a father.
LEGAL TERRORISMFighting war against terrorists in Iraq, Iran, and Afghanistan is a diversion to keep the citizens of the United States distracted about the terrorist psychopaths in the American Legal System. I have discovered that there is no access to the United States legal system for the middle class and poor of the United States. I came to these courts asking for justice and I left further …injured. When I asked the legislature and the administrative system that is set up to oversee the legal system, I was sent a curt response that no laws or ethics had been violated. These administrative personnel have condoned the use of terror in our court system. The administrative personnel and/ or pathology personalities have colluded with the crooks of the system and have become supporters of terror (tools of the psychopath). Our courts have become tools for the wealthy to oppress the poor. I have recently discovered that there are administrative laws on the books of each state. Although these laws are not available to the public, you must have access to the legal search engines to find these laws. You will need to go to a law library and use the legal search engines to find the laws of your state. This is another aspect of terrorism, keep the rules secret, and run by a secret organization that is not monitored by public citizens. I am not an attorney and after I have seen what attorneys do, I would never become a part of this terrorist organization which support techniques of abuse used by pathological personalities. You must adhere to the rules of the crime boss to continue to practice law and if you decide to “spill the beans to the public”, you will fear physical and financial death. The terror system that I faced was family court. This court claims to assist families in the state break the state contract of marriage. They actually post the motto: “Helping the families of Florida”. While in reality, they are torturing and committing Florida families to a life of torture and grave danger; financially, physically and emotionally. I am unable to afford an attorney and the system wants me to go away and accept the crimes they have committed. This court system has caused complex Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, an injury that many terrorist organizations skillfully employ to damage and keep the victim lifeless and quiet. The same occurs all over the nation. Our system of justice plays favorites; you are a favorite until the money runs out or if you have more money than the other spouse. Divorce to a personality disorder is war and there are disordered attorneys who also have no conscience. I hope that one day we will all be able to heal and join together to stop the legal torture of vulnerable citizens. Without a dispassionate and objective justice system based directly on the Constitution there can be no justice. Individuals must know they can have justice despite income or condition. Without these conditions being met no free market is possible. We provide tools for the accomplishment of this, the true justice, enacted by the people. As always: FOLLOW THE MONEY
17 thoughts on “Why…”
Pingback: Equal Time with parents is best for children of separation – divorce. | Children's Rights
Pingback: Divorced Co-Parenting Oxymoron | Children's Rights
Pingback: CHILD ABUSE FROM THE BENCH IN MIAMI-DADE COUNTY FLORIDA | Civil Rights in Family Law Florida
Pingback: MIAMI-DADE CIRCUIT JUDGE VICTORIA BRENNAN RESIGNS! | Children's Rights
Pingback: Concerned Citizens for Family Law Reform | Children's Rights
LikeLiked by 2 people
Pingback: American family courts, the First Amendment, and violations of free speech: Part II — A Voice for Men | Civil Rights in Family Law Florida
Reason for Protest:
To bring awareness to the corruption and fraudulent acts of Family Courts and Child Protective Services. Our children, parents and families are being abused, destroyed and in some cases, murdered while the APA maintains its “no policy” policy, which we believe contributes to the problem which consist with the corruption within the system that is supposed to be in the best interest of our children and families. We ask for a conference:
Sponsors: Truth Exposed, Central Ohio Parental Alienation, the National Alliance of Targeted Parents.
In support of a petition:
In support of the NATP Strategic Plan to Fight Child Psychological Abuse (see the NATP Facebook page)
Peaceful, polite protests also to be held simultaneously at State APA Headquarters and at Psychological Organizations around the world:
– “Collusion with Delusion Must Stop”
– “Mental Health Must Not Be Complicit in Child Abuse”
– “Pathogenic Parenting is Child Abuse”
1. A parent beat/drowned their children to death rather than let the other parent see them. The APA has neither acknowledged the obvious motive nor condemned the motive, by virtue of its “no position” policy:
2. Another parent shot their children rather than let them see the other parent. The APA has neither acknowledged the obvious motive nor condemned the motive, by virtue of its “no position” policy:
3. A parent manipulated a child to enter into a suicide pact, rather than let the child see their other parent. The APA has neither acknowledged the obvious motive nor condemned the suicide pact, by virtue of its “no position” policy:
4. Since we first contacted the APA to request a revision of the APA policy on parental alienation, a child was diagnosed with cancer and died. The child was denied an opportunity for one of his parents to tell him how much he loved him. A hospital administrator misinterpreted the hospital’s policy. The APA is unable to condemn this tragedy by virtue of its “no position” policy. The parent is one of the protestors.
5. A teen says she had been manipulated/controlled to say she hated her other parent. The APA has neither acknowledged nor condemned this manipulation, by virtue of its “no position” policy:
6. The APA has not responded to the testimony of a teen, who says “And then the child therapists. What did they do? Nothing! What therapy can you give to children who are suffering because they’re not allowed to see their [other parent]? What complete rubbish. They should’ve enforced it, and I was taken to see three of them. They should’ve given therapy to my [parent], so [they would have] let us go, without terror:
7. The APA has neither acknowledged nor condemned this incident in front of the Dallas Courthouse, by virtue of it’s “no position” policy:
8. The APA has not acknowledge that this can and does occur in “intact” families:
9. By virtue of its “no position” policy, the APA cannot admit that if a parent causes a child to have developmental problems (attachment suppression), psychotic symptoms (fixed false believes about a parent), and some personality disorder traits (splitting, grandiosity, lack of empathy, haughty arrogance, and entitlement), that it rises to the level of Child Psychological Abuse (V995.51), which is defined as significant psychological harm to a child, especially when that parent is displaying the same basic symptoms:
10. The APA admits that “Childhood Psychological Abuse as Harmful as Sexual or Physical Abuse” but has not discharged its self proclaimed charter, the “dissemination of psychological knowledge about child abuse and neglect to the public, the state associations, and the divisions”;
11. The left hand of the APA has a “no position” policy, while the right hand of the APA publishes associated peer reviewed research in its journals and publishes the 2015 “APA Handbook on For http://www.facebook.com/AmericanFathers/info
LikeLiked by 3 people
Pingback: Captured By A Gender Ideology | Civil Rights in Family Law Florida
Pingback: Criminalizing Parental Alienation – Petition To Chief Judge Bertila Soto – Stand Up For Zoraya
LikeLiked by 3 people
LikeLiked by 4 people
LikeLiked by 4 people
I think this is among the most significant info for me. And i am glad reading your article. But want to remark on some general things, The website style is wonderful, the articles is really great D. Good job, cheers
LikeLiked by 4 people
LikeLiked by 4 people
LikeLiked by 4 people
LikeLiked by 5 people