Patriot Phyllis Schlafly endorsed Donald J. Trump Friday, as her pick for the President of the United States.
Schlafly made the announcement with Ed Martin, the president of the Eagle Forum, at noon from the St. Louis rally at the Peabody Opera House on Market Street.
“I was born and grew up here, went to school and college in St. Louis and its a great city and I welcome you all, this is the heart of america and I’m glad to meet a great american.
Schlafly, 91, has been a long-time conservative publicist, as well the national leader of the conservative movement since the publication of her best-selling 1964 book, A Choice Not An Echo. She has also been heralded since 1972 as the leader of the pro-family movement, when she led the fight to defeat the Equal Rights Amendment.
- World4Justice – Cyber Protest – 2016(standupforzoraya.wordpress.com)
- Nazis, Transsexuals, and Socialists – Oh My!(southfloridalawyers.blogspot.com)
- Can the 4th DCA Save Us From Donald Trump (Or, at Minimum, From Lazy PCAs)?(southfloridalawyers.blogspot.com)
- Governor Chris Christie Vetoes Important Pro-LGBT Surrogacy Bill(legallykidnapped.blogspot.com)
- She Was Donald Trump’s Kind of Activist(lawyersgunsmoneyblog.com)
- Let’s Recap(justicebuilding.blogspot.com)
- “That hasn’t happened in quite some time.”(sdfla.blogspot.com)
- President Obama nominates Merrick Garland to Supreme Court(sdfla.blogspot.com)
- Happy Days(justicebuilding.blogspot.com)
- A Touching Sendoff for a Lovely Person(lawyersgunsmoneyblog.com)