Urgent support of key reform legislators needed NOW
Who will be sitting in Tallahassee? You can help put the right people there!
Nov 15th general election is big news for Florida. Our State will have many newcomers and some old timers. We will have our work cut out for us and will need to organize our districts and put members in charge of contacting the politicians in those districts.
Will You Help Update Florida’s Outdated Family Laws?
- War on Dads in our Nation’s Family Courts.(americanfathers.wordpress.com)
- Call in Congress for Family Court Reform(propublica.org)
- Dwyane Wade Wins Huge Custody Battle Over Two Sons And His Ex-Wife Is Not Happy(bossip.com)
- St. Louis County Family Court judges mull settlement with feds(stltoday.com)
- Father’s rights movement heads to Washington, DC(kshb.com)
- Woman: “Sorry, I can’t date you, you’re not an equal dad”(wealthysinglemommy.com)
- New law requires family courts to take closer look at child custody arrangements(fox2now.com)
- Oprah Winfrey Network is looking for Dads who cannot see their Kid after divorce.(standupforzoraya.wordpress.com)
- Professional Misunderstanding of Parental Alienation(psychologytoday.com)
- Shoot the Messenger in Family Courts(childrensrightsflorida.wordpress.com)