Urgent support of key reform legislators needed NOW
Who will be sitting in Tallahassee? You can help put the right people there!
Nov 15th general election is big news for Florida. Our State will have many newcomers and some old timers. We will have our work cut out for us and will need to organize our districts and put members in charge of contacting the politicians in those districts.
Will You Help Update Florida’s Outdated Family Laws?
- War on Dads in our Nation’s Family Courts.(americanfathers.wordpress.com)
- Call in Congress for Family Court Reform(propublica.org)
- Dwyane Wade Wins Huge Custody Battle Over Two Sons And His Ex-Wife Is Not Happy(bossip.com)
- St. Louis County Family Court judges mull settlement with feds(stltoday.com)
- Father’s rights movement heads to Washington, DC(kshb.com)
- Woman: “Sorry, I can’t date you, you’re not an equal dad”(wealthysinglemommy.com)
- New law requires family courts to take closer look at child custody arrangements(fox2now.com)
- Oprah Winfrey Network is looking for Dads who cannot see their Kid after divorce.(standupforzoraya.wordpress.com)
- Professional Misunderstanding of Parental Alienation(psychologytoday.com)
- Shoot the Messenger in Family Courts(childrensrightsflorida.wordpress.com)
***Call to Organize***Call to Organize***
CONCERNED CITIZENS FOR FAMILY LAW REFORM PAC
Money is one of the main key’s to influence. Money is what drove a VETO on #SB668. Nothing else. Follow the trail as we have.
We want an open an INCLUSIVE process towards alimony reform. We are in the preliminary stage of creating a political action committee (PAC) to represent our voice. Our PAC will be dedicated to FAMILY LAW REFORM with a focus on alimony, equal time-child-share, parental alienation and lawyer billing practices.
We are seeking TALENTED volunteers (there will be no paid positions) for the following: (1) Treasurer (prefer accounting background and experience), (2) Membership Director, (3) President, (4) Chief Legal Advisor, (5) Secretary
Additionally we are seeking other volunteers to assist with membership outreach, media planning, and legislative planning. Our charter and bylaws will soon be filed to become official and you will be hearing more from us in the near future. STAY TUNED.
In no way is this organization meant to replace the efforts of other fine organizations. Our purpose is to ensure reform occurs, our voices are heard, and we are influencing the outcome and agenda of such reform.
Private message us if you have an interest in volunteering for the leadership and support roles for Concerned Citizens for Family Law Reform PAC.
Concerned Citizens for Family Law Reform. 18 likes · 6 talking about this. This page is dedicated to the reform of family laws that are unjust and unfair.
Yes. They Shoot the Messenger in Child Custody/Access Cases | Gary Direnfeld, MSW, RSW
A parent called me asking for me to provide an assessment. I explained I do not provide court involved services anymore and explained why. The caller asked for a referral to someone who did. I offered the name of a respected colleague.
The caller emailed thereafter and included in the email messages that had been posted about the colleague on the Internet. The postings portrayed my colleague quite terribly. The caller wanted to understand how I could refer to such a person. My reply was this:
…and no longer allow Family Courts to “Courtnap” a child for one parent;
Or allow CPS to kidnap and murder our children?
Why is it so important we reform Family Law?
Why these problems constitute a sophisticated form of Racketeering, something a friend of mine recently named the “cartel of Family Courts”?
Over twenty people testified of the complete dysfunction of our family courts in Miami and all across the state of Florida: https://vimeo.com/channels/878408.
A corruption that is killing our children here and around the world:
Here in Florida, the number of children who have died under the mafia of the Family Court system is increasing at an alarming rate. Count went from 490 to 533 (+6 in a matter of days) in only a few months:
Thank you Miami Herald for standing up for our children.
We must unite to put an end to this madness.
If you are tired of seeing innocent children die under the care of the family court system, help us Raise Hell, and stand up for them.
Patriot Phyllis Schlafly endorsed Donald J. Trump Friday, as her pick for the President of the United States.
Schlafly made the announcement with Ed Martin, the president of the Eagle Forum, at noon from the St. Louis rally at the Peabody Opera House on Market Street.
“I was born and grew up here, went to school and college in St. Louis and its a great city and I welcome you all, this is the heart of america and I’m glad to meet a great american.
Schlafly, 91, has been a long-time conservative publicist, as well the national leader of the conservative movement since the publication of her best-selling 1964 book, A Choice Not An Echo. She has also been heralded since 1972 as the leader of the pro-family movement, when she led the fight to defeat the Equal Rights Amendment.
- World4Justice – Cyber Protest – 2016(standupforzoraya.wordpress.com)
- Nazis, Transsexuals, and Socialists – Oh My!(southfloridalawyers.blogspot.com)
- Can the 4th DCA Save Us From Donald Trump (Or, at Minimum, From Lazy PCAs)?(southfloridalawyers.blogspot.com)
- Governor Chris Christie Vetoes Important Pro-LGBT Surrogacy Bill(legallykidnapped.blogspot.com)
- She Was Donald Trump’s Kind of Activist(lawyersgunsmoneyblog.com)
- Let’s Recap(justicebuilding.blogspot.com)
- “That hasn’t happened in quite some time.”(sdfla.blogspot.com)
- President Obama nominates Merrick Garland to Supreme Court(sdfla.blogspot.com)
- Happy Days(justicebuilding.blogspot.com)
- A Touching Sendoff for a Lovely Person(lawyersgunsmoneyblog.com)