Did your Chief Judge ignore Florida Supreme Court Chief Justice’s Administrative Order No. AOSC14-66???
MIAMI-DADE COUNTY CHIEF JUDGE SOTO DID!!!!!
WELCOME TO THE BANANA REPUBLIC!
By now, you have probably heard about the case out of Michigan where a family court judge sent three siblings to juvenile detention for refusing to visit their estranged father. The children’s parents divorced five years ago and have been battling in court ever since over custody. On June 24, the children—ranging in age from 9 to 15—were deemed in contempt by Judge Lisa Gorcyca for disobeying her order to “have a healthy relationship with your father.” All three children were…
- Professional Misunderstanding of Parental Alienation(psychologytoday.com)
- Three Leading Florida Supreme Court Contenders Named Already(sunshinestatenews.com)
- To My Dad(standupforzoraya.wordpress.com)
- Would you support social security title IV D and family law reform? Asks ChangePolitics(standupforzoraya.wordpress.com)
- New Report: Custody Court Dysfunction May Claim Your Children, Health and Livelihood(leonkozioljd.wordpress.com)
- A Year Without My Daughter Zoraya. Here’s to you Judge Valerie Manno-Schurr.(americanfathers.wordpress.com)
- Children should not be allowed to drive the visitation bus!(aflasite.wordpress.com)
- The rights that children have to free and equal association with both fit parents…(standupforzoraya.wordpress.com)
- Hunger Protest ~ To be part of children’s lives.(aflasite.wordpress.com)
- Red Light Cameras – Third Dca Speaks …..(justicebuilding.blogspot.com)