2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
Dear Honorable Judges:
The purpose of this letter is to and for verifying that I am the Natural Mother and that David M. Inguanzo is the Natural Father of David K. Inguanzo born on the 20th of September 1999. I have known David M. Inguanzo since 1992 when we met at St. Thomas University. In 1995 we began living together which led to our marriage and the birth of our son. Our marriage ended on June 4th, 2004. I remarried in 2007 and have 2 more children named Noah and Faith.
Since we met, during our relationship, and up to the present David and I have had our share of differences which I think is normal in human nature as not everyone can agree on everything and most times we just have to agree to disagree. However any and all of the differences that David and I have experienced have always been overcome and in the end we have always, and I am sure that we will always continue, acting in the best interest of our son.
Moreover, David is a devote and loving Father and has enjoyed liberal timesharing with our son since our divorce. He takes excellent care of our son and I encourage that they spend as much time together as possible. During the school year our son resides with me and during the summer school break our son resides with his Father.
Our son has traveled extensively with his Father on cruises, road trips and annual skiing trips to Utah. David (the Father) is very sports oriented and our son has taken after his Father and loves to play baseball, racquetball and swimming just to name a few.
David is worldly wise and highly intelligent and has taught and continues to teach our son the most important life lessons and virtues such as responsibility, honesty, and most importantly honor. He teaches him about good morals and ethics, patience, determination and resilience, and religion and spirituality. In addition to my Father and my husband, David is one of the best dads on this planet! My other two children love him and I completely trust him with our son and them.
David has demonstrated time and time again that there is not a moment that he would hesitate to take our son to the doctor, to school, to church, to play sports, to roller-skate, to buy him clothes and food wherever he may be with our son and regardless of his own personal interest. David’s has demonstrated to me that his life revolves around his children; David and Zoraya.
He has made sacrifices in his life to ensure that David and Zoraya always have what they need and they will always be together as a family. Zoraya has been raised together with our son David and is always thinking about her. David (the Father) has taught our son the importance of “Family.”
Co-Parenting our son with David has been very enlightening to me. We treat each other with respect and understanding, helping each other to promote and provide a safe, loving and nurturing environment.
At times David can be very vocal in his ideas, beliefs and thoughts on how to best raise our son, we have always put our best points forward and from this we have learned together thus making us better Parents. In our relationship as parents we do not argue…we mediate as adults and together decide what is best.Please know that I have never seen David act out of control, in anger and or in hatred towards me and or to another person. I am absolutely certain that he would never harm anyone and am sure that anyone who really knows David believes this including Zoraya’s Mother, Ms. Nixa Rose.
Please feel free to contact me should the need arise.
Copy furnished to: Mr. Joel E. Greenberg, Esq
- ALL IMAGES THAT MY DAUGHTER’S FATHER POSTED ON THE INTERNET (THIS BLOG) OF HIS DAUGHTER ARE TO BE REMOVED.
– ACCORDING TO THE “RULES” OF SHARED PARENTAL RESPONSIBILITY IF MY DAUGHTER’S FATHER DOES NOT HAVE PERMISSION OF MY DAUGHTER’S MOTHER TO POST PHOTOS OF THEIR DAUGHTER.
- PETITIONER/NATURAL FATHER ORDERED NOT GO TO HIS DAUGHTERS PUBLIC SCHOOL TO VISIT HER.
– BECAUSE HE HAS SHARED PARENTAL RESPONSIBILITY HE MAY BE INFORMED OF HIS DAUGHTERS EDUCATION, ATTEND AND COORDINATE PARENT-TEACHER CONFERENCES, ATTEND SCHOOL EVENTS, SCHOOL MEETINGS, PTA AND SO FORTH. KEEP IN MIND THAT PETITIONER/NATURAL FATHER ALSO HAS A SON IN THIS COUNTY’S PUBLIC SCHOOL SYSTEM SINCE 2005.
- ANOTHER 12 WEEKS OF SUPERVISED VISITATION AT THE FAMILY COURTHOUSE.
– IN THIS CASE THERE HAVE BEEN PERIODS OF 9 AND 10 MONTHS THAT MY DAUGHTER AND MY DAUGHTER’S FATHER WERE WITHOUT ANY CONTACT. THE COURT AND THE OPPOSING PARTY REPEATEDLY IGNORED MY DAUGHTER’S FATHER PLEAS FOR RESUMPTION OF FATHER-DAUGHTER CONTACT. IN THIS CASE A TOTAL OF 2-3 YEARS OF SUCCESSFUL “TEMPORARY” SUPERVISED VISITATION OCCURRED AT THE DAUGHTER’S DAY CARE CENTER BY MY DAUGHTER’S FATHER (NOT AN OFFICIAL SUPERVISED VISITATION AGENCY) AS ORDERED BY HONORABLE JUDGE DENNIS IN 2009. THEN IN 2012 THE PETITIONER/NATURAL FATHER SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED THE COURT’S ORDERED 12 WEEKS OF SUPERVISED VISITATION AT THE FAMILY COURTHOUSE ENDING JANUARY 5TH, 2013.
– NO CONTACT BETWEEN FATHER-DAUGHTER THROUGHOUT THE REST OF JANUARY, FEBRUARY, MARCH, APRIL, MAY, JUNE, JULY, AND AUGUST OF 2013.